Eight Reasons to Try First Federal Online Banking
- Access your accounts any time, anywhere
- View images of checks you've written or deposits made to your account
- Transfer money with the touch of a button, either once or as a recurring transfer
- Get text or email reminders and alerts
- Receive eStatements and eNotices, saving time, paper and postage
- Schedule repeating bills, such as rent or car payments, or make a one-time payment to any payee
- Enjoy the convenience of Online Bill Pay with the knowledge that your information is secure
- Track payments and simplify tax preparation by exporting your transaction activity
Online Bill Pay is FREE. Popmoney is also available via Bill Pay. Popmoney personal payments service allows consumers to conveniently send, receive, and request money electronically, eliminating the need for checks and cash. Whether they are a First Federal customer or not, all you need is the recipient's email address, mobile phone number, or account number and you will have the ability to send payments with ease. Learn more about Popmoney.
eStatements and eNotices
Account statements and notices are now available as eStatements and eNotices. Register in Online Banking and receive an email when your eStatement or eNotice is available for review. Up to eighteen months worth of eStatements will be saved and images of cleared checks are included.
Learning to Bank
We're committed to helping local students reach their financial goals. With online videos and in-class presentations, we're here to help them succeed.