Community Rewards re-opened April 1, 2018
For every hour you volunteer, we'll contribute $2 to the organization. The more time you volunteer, the more rewarding your service.
Participating Yamhill County nonprofit organizations are eligible to earn up to $500 in any given year, with the total donation based on the number of active volunteer hours submitted by First Federal customers during the time the program is open. The First Federal Community Rewards program closes when the 10,000th hour of volunteer time is received. The start date changes each year to allow customers and organizations to participate. Contributions are based on the total number of hours submitted and are disbursed at the close of the program.
Sound like something you’d like to get involved with? Here’s how:
- You must be a First Federal customer. If you’re not a customer, visit a local branch to open an account.
- Download a Customer Registration Form, fill it out and return it to First Federal.
- Track your volunteer time on our time card. Please use one time card for each organization. Turn in your time card to your nonprofit organization(s) weekly or before the first of the month (showing hours worked after the designated annual start date).
- Organizations will turn in the time cards to First Federal using the Community Rewards Time Card Cover Sheet. Submit the completed time cards weekly or no later than the 1st of the month.
- Check our website at the close of the program to see how much your nonprofit earned.
Find out whether the Yamhill County nonprofit where you volunteer has registered for our program with this list of Participating Organizations. If your organization is not on the list, please ask them to complete a Nonprofit Registration Form.
You Made it Happen!
Thank you First Federal customers who volunteer your time to our local non-profit organizations!