Business Online Banking
We offer Business Online Banking, a suite of self-service online banking tools that will help you manage your company's finances quickly, efficiently, and securely 24/7, all from a single entry point.
- Access your First Federal accounts with one login
- View account balances and transaction activity
- Search transactions by date, type or amount
- View cleared check images and statements
- Create spending reports
- Sync with QuickBooks to seamlessly manage data
- Schedule single, recurring and future-dated payments and transfers
- Export account history using software interface
- Manage commercial loans or lines of credit
- Grant user access with different permission levels
- Setup dual-control processes and approve payments and transfers created by other users
- Monitor account activity with email and text alerts
- Create new or search for existing stop payments
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Make payments and direct deposits with the secure ACH network. Process payroll, make or collect payments and transfer funds between accounts at First Federal and other financial institutions.
Pay your bills electronically. Set up, manage, update, delete/add payees and view payment confirmations.
Send wire transfers to domestic and international accounts and create templates for recurring transfers.
Use your desktop scanner to make deposits without leaving the office.
Sync your First Federal transaction information with QuickBooks to seamlessly manage billing and accounting data. To set up your QuickBooks sync, download the user guide below.
Need more room for your growing business?