Learn about our new banking features or increase your overall financial literacy by watching our short, informative videos. Visit any time to find out about new services as we add them to your banking toolbox.
- My Money
- Financial education help from more than 20 different federal websites in one place.
- Money Smart
- Instruction tool available in English and Spanish.
- Smart About Money
- Collaboration of free materials from several organizations.
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- Pamphlets, podcasts, news reports and helpful tips.
- Retirement calculators, planning and strategies.
- Choose To Save
- Simple savings tips, such as saving money on your utilities and more.
- Frequently asked questions about deposit insurance.
- Information on the types, benefits and risks of annuities.
- Home Smart Oregon
- Budgeting, saving, down-payment assistance programs and safe financing options.
- Homebuyer Education PDF
- Find a homebuyer education course in your area.
- Regional Housing Center
- Local resources to help low and moderate income families rent and purchase affordable housing.
- A Consumer's Guide to Mortgage Refinancing
- Along with the potential benefits to refinancing, there also are costs. Learn what you need to know about refinancing your home.
Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- Identity Theft Protection Act
- Download a brochure on how the Identity Theft Protection Act can help you.
- Oregon Department of Justice
- What to do if you are a victim of identity theft.
- Federal Trade Commission
- Learn how to avoid identity theft and what to do if your identity is stolen.
- Identity Theft Quiz
- Find out how vulnerable you may be to identity theft.
- Money Smart for Older Adults
- Lessons on preventing financial exploitation, how to manage finances in advance, and how to make informed financial decisions.
- Teen Merchant and Entrepreneur Resources
- Online resources in business, finance and economics.
- Cornerstone On Demand
- A business start-up guide for entrepreneurs.
Get Smart About Credit
- CBM Credit Education Foundation, Inc.
- Easy to read online primer for understanding your credit.
- My FICO
- What's in your FICO credit score and how to improve it, plus tips on how to responsibly manage credit over time.
- What's My Score
- Provides free credit score estimate and tips on building solid credit.