Protect yourself from identity theft by securely shredding sensitive information at one of our Community Shred Days.
First Federal has been providing FREE Shred Days to Yamhill County since 2007. They are hosted annually at our Newberg and Sheridan Branches.
We contract with Iron Mountain to provide onsite, quick, and confidential cross-shredding.
Limit of four (4) file-size boxes per vehicle per event.
Tired of paper? Go paperless with eStatements after enrolling in Online Banking.
Saturday, June 13, 2020 from 9am -1pm
Sheridan Branch - 246 S Bridge Street
Saturday, June 27, 2020 from 9am -1pm
Newberg Branch - 121 N Edwards Street
Shred Day Details
- There is a limit of four (4) file-size boxes of shred material per vehicle per event.
- We'll be collecting canned and boxed food for the local food banks. If you'd like to make a voluntary donation, just bring your food item(s) to the event.
- Please do not park and walk up to the shred truck unless asked to do so.
- First Federal will not shred or be responsible for items left unattended, lost, or stolen.
- There is no need to remove staples, paper clips or binding--the shred truck can process any of these materials.
- Only accepted paper materials listed below will be shredded:
- Bank statements
- Credit card bills
- Credit reports
- Old pay stubs
- Expired identification
- Legal documents
- Medical records
- Tax forms
- Utility bills
Wondering what to shred and what to keep? Read our suggested practices
For more information, contact our Community Impact Coordinator.