What feature should we bring on next? Vote and be entered to win a $20 coffee card. Vote by April 1 and be entered to win TWICE!
Official Contest Rules
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. Open only to legal residents of Yamhill County, Oregon who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.
By entering this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decision of First Federal as to who is the contest winner. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification.
1. Promotion period: Contest begins 9:00am Thursday, March 26, 2020 and ends 11:59pm Sunday, May 31, 2020.
2. Eligibility: This contest is only open to legal residents of Yamhill County, Oregon who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. This contest is void outside the United States.
3. Entry: Entrants must vote through the First Federal website during the promotional period (9:00am Thursday, March 26, 2020 through 11:59pm Sunday, May 31, 2020). No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner selection will be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on our about the week of June 1 2020. Any potential winner will be notified via phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 30 days from the date First Federal tries to notify them, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the contest.
5. Prize Description: 5 winners will each receive one $20.00 coffee gift card. Prize value: $20.00.
6. Receipt of Prize: Contest winners must come to the First Federal Headquarters at 118 NE Third Street, McMinnville, OR 97128 to claim their prize. Winners will have 30 business days from notification to claim their prize.
7. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning this contest depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Additional Rules: First Federal reserves the right to discontinue contest at any time. You do not need to be a customer to participate in promotion.
For questions pertaining to contest or contest rules, please contact First Federal at (503) 472-6171 or email@example.com.