Mobile & Tablet Banking
Live on the go, bank on the go.
- Secure for worry-free transactions
- Manage funds, check your balances, pay your bills, or deposit checks with the app
- Convenient for your busy schedule
- Your money is at your fingertips, whether at home, at work, or on the go
- Easy to use for everyone
- The app is intuitive and clear, no matter your level of comfort with technology
Download the free app today!
Adulting is hard. Checking your credit score with Credit Sense is easy.
Staying on top of your credit score doesn't have to be a struggle. Credit Sense allows you to check your credit score at any time, right from your phone or computer!
- Take control of your credit score and report
- Understand your credit and how to improve it with personalized tips
- Monitor your credit with important alerts
- Identify credit bureau errors
- Find savings opportunities
Log in to Mobile Banking to get started today!
With interactive fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your card, you will receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text with a "yes" or "no" to confirm or deny the transaction.
For up-to-date balance or history information, send a text to 48179. Text BAL for current balance, HIST + texting nickname (ex. HIST 1BChecking). Texting nicknames will be sent with a BAL inquiry. Text HELP for help at any time.
Ask your local banker for more details.
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust.
Zelle® is available right from online and mobile banking so you don't need to download anything new to start sending and receiving money!
Mobile Wallet allows you to store your card information securely on your smart phone, and to use your phone to make purchases at over a million stores now accepting mobile payments. When you pay in a store using Mobile Wallet services, you don't share the information contained on your card. It's simple, convenient, and secure:
- Your mobile device sends a unique, one-time passcode to the merchant's terminal that doesn't contain actual card information like your name or card number
- Ensure that the app is installed on your mobile device, and if not go to your app store to see if it's available for download
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to load your card information to the app
Send text commands (such as BAL) to First Federal from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance, transaction history information, and find a nearby ATM or branch. Receive text message responses directly to your phone.
Get More Done with Online Banking
Our Online Banking and Bill Pay services include features to help you manage your finances.