First Federal provides careers you can bank on. Our employees rate us highly as an employer of choice, which is evident in our low turnover rates. 42% of our staff have worked for First Federal 5 or more years and 9% of our staff have worked for First Federal for more than 20 years!
Employees work bankers' hours, Monday through Friday, allowing for free weekends and evenings.
First Federal is dedicated to Yamhill County and employees are encouraged to participate in local events and volunteer with local non-profit organizations. In fiscal year 2018, our staff provided 3,300 hours of community volunteerism.
We are proud to have been awarded the Portland Business Journal's Corporate Philanthropy Award in each of the past ten years for our innovative community giving programs, with over $227,723 awarded to students and community organizations in 2018 alone, and over $2 million in the past twenty years. We care about our community!
Check out career opportunities at First Federal and to set up job alerts for positions of interest.
First Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer committed to a diverse workforce. First Federal is an E-Verify Employer. Please contact Human Resources at 503-435-3216 should you need assistance in completing the application for employment.
First Federal provides benefits to all employees working 25 or more hours per week. Benefit enrollment eligibility is the first of the month following completion of 30 days of employment.
Health and Wellness
First Federal pays 100% of the employee only premium for employees working between 30-40 hours per week and 71% of the employee premium for employees working between 25 and 29 hours. Employees may add eligible dependents at their cost.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Premium payment pre-tax plan (IRS Section 125)
Financial Security and Retirement
You can save for your future and protect yourself from the unexpected by taking advantage of our discounted banking services, retirement programs. We provide eligible employees working between 30 and 40 hours with employer paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance.
- 401(k) Savings Plan including traditional pre-tax and Roth after-tax contributions. Eligible employees can begin participating on the first of the month following 90 days of employment, including an employer match of eligible pay contributed each payday.
- Life Insurance benefit at two times your annual earnings
- Long Term Disability Insurance replaces 60% of your monthly pay after a 90-day waiting period
- Voluntary Life Insurance programs (self, spouse, children)
- Legal and ID Theft Supplemental Insurance programs
- AFLAC supplemental Insurance programs
- Employee discounts on banking and loan services
We offer a variety of resources and paid time off programs to help our employees strike the right work/life balance and find the help you need, whenever you need it.
- Vacation time accrual available for use after 90 days (10 days annual accrual minimum)
- Sick Leave accrual available for use after 90 days (Accrue up to 640 hours)
- Paid Federal Bank Holidays from date of hire
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Personal time hours at 2 hours per month
- Family Medical Leave (state and federal)
Looking to join a career-oriented team? Discover what's possible at First Federal.